RE: (TFT) How Do You Imprison a TFT Wizard

How about building a prison over a local "no-magic zone"?

This probably betrays my lack of familiarity with the rules, but I don't
remember any discussion of the "resolution" of strong magic, normal magic,
weak magic and no magic zones. Does it have to be a large area? Can it be as
small as a hex or megahex? Am I even remembering the right game?

- Marc Gacy