RE: (TFT) Dinosaurs for TFT

From: "Keith Baker" <bakerekeith@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:41:55 -0700

>Hi there
>
>A lot of good stuff...
>
>one point though. I thought it was fairly well established that
Dimetradon
>(with the Sail) never existed... a mix up with multiple
fossils....

>Keith

I have never seen or heard that explanation I have seen many books
that have been published in the last couple of years that still
talk about Dimetrodon in them. I guess it all depends on what you
look at. Same thing with speeds of the creatures some people say
all dinosaurs were slow and plodding creatures others that they
were quick and nimble.

Heck there are several books about T-Rex about whether it was a
hunter or just a giant wingless vulture.

Robert Morger
Pangaea_TFT Fantasy RPG adventure
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pangaea_TFT/
Subscribe:  Pangaea_TFT-subscribe@yahoogroups.com