(TFT) Slime questions

All,
	Some questions about slimes in a "fair fight".
(By "fair fight" I mean no slimes-dropping-from-ceiling ambushes; they start at one end of the room and we start at the other.)

1) Rules in DT2 say slime has to *both* start adjacent to you *and* win initiative to get onto you. However rules in ITL do not mention the win-initiative requirement. Does that mean slimes follow the same entering-HTH rules in ITL as everyone else? (But this implies that almost anyone could refuse (unless trapped against a wall), because almost anyone has an MA > 2).

2) One member of my DT2 party is a Strategist. That means my party gets +2 on initiative rolls, and since the slimes are -3, that means they can *never* win initiative. (Best they can do is tie, and lose on the re-roll). Does that mean my DT2 party is virtually slime-proof in a "fair fight"? Or does the +2 only apply to that character, so the other characters might actually lose?

3) What happens if we start adjacent to (and facing) the slimes, win initiative, but tell the slimes to move first?
	a) In DT2? (They move onto us and get us in HTH?)
	b) In ITL? (They are engaged, so they can try HTH as an action at DX1?)

4) If a green slime actually manages to get on you for HTH, can you attack it yourself? (It's only vulnerable to fire, and I don't know of any way you can use fire in HTH. I'm assuming you have to drop a torch when you get into HTH.) If not, are you just doomed unless you get some serious help from your friends?

--
					- Mark
			210-522-6025, page 888-733-0967