RE: (TFT) Melee Combat Simulator

Is the simulator still online somewhere?

-----Original Message-----
From: tft-owner@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-owner@brainiac.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Fuhrman
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 1:33 PM
To: tft
Subject: (TFT) Melee Combat Simulator

Hi,

I finally finished my simulator as a Java Applet -- it changed
somewhat with resect to the version for which I published results
earlier. You can try your own combinations of starting Melee
characters to see how they fare.

Please use caution with the "verbose output" option, as it produces a
lot of output and can slow down the simulation (and fill up your
virtual memory).

http://www.sharemation.com/~fuhrman/www/tft/MeleeSimulator.html

Regards,

Cris

p.s. Sharemation.com was down this morning when I sent this message;
hopefully that will change soon.