(TFT) Integrated map of Cidri

Hello all,

this may be a dead horse, but has anyone worked out how the various
supplements are placed in relation to each other? I've used the hex sizes
listed and the time to travel over a clear hex as listed in ITL and came up
with the following:

Land Beyond the Mountains 1560 X 780 km
~1200 km south of
Elyntia 440 x 630 km

Security Station is also unspecified, and it has been suggested that it
would be in Soutor (LBtM), although there are arguments against that as
well. Thematically, though it fits really well, and I would be inclined to
put it there.

Unspecified locations (or even alternate dimensions, but I'm sure they could
fit somewhere)
Silver Dragon - 500 km x 750 km
Unicorn Gold - each 100 x 50 km (total 250 x 250 km) (This is genererous,
but the timekeeping scheme in UG makes it difficult to come up with an exact
figure, at least for me)
Master of Amulets - 36 x 54 km
Grail Quest - 600 x 400 km (I know Guy McLimore has stated that it wasn't
meant for Cidri, but hey, why not?)

DT1, DT2 and Orb-Quest all take place in Ardonirane (I think, I don't have
orb quest) and there is a nice treatment of Ardonirane and what it could be
like by Rick Smith at http://tft.brainiac.com/archive/9810/msg00010.html ,
but it doesn't give approximate size or location other than "west"

I've temporarily misplaced Tollenkar's Lair, so I don't remember if it
stated where it was located.

Should I follow convention and have colder climes in the north and warmer
climes in the south?

Is this just too rambling, and spread out to be useful?

Also as an aside, I was able to get In the Tyrant's Demesne and the City of
the Sacred flame (TFT adventures reworked as Thieve's Guild adventures)
directly from Different Worlds for $6.95 each and they don't look like
reprints (no guarantee about that though) at
http://www.diffworlds.com/haven.htm

- Marc Gacy