Re: (TFT) Integrated map of Cidri

I would say the Silver Dragon and Unicorn Gold settings are in their own
world or a disconnected continent away from the others, because they have
significant cultural and flora/fauna differences.

Grail Quest even more so.

Master of the Amulets and Security station are less distinctly different,
perhaps, but I don't remember any implication that they are on Cirdri
(well, maybe Security Station says something), or at least no place
specific on it.

Death Tests and Orb Quest may be on Cidri, but I don't know of anything
linking them to the others.

Tollenkar's Lair is very specifically located on the ITL Elyntia map.

> Should I follow convention and have colder climes in the north and warmer
> climes in the south?

If Cidri is a gargantuan artificial world, as I seem to recall is implied,
then no, I would expect climates to be potentially arbitrary with respect
to location, though it would vary by region and some local patterns would
exist.

> Is this just too rambling, and spread out to be useful?

It's interesting to speculate. In general, though, at least for many
players, I think they are potentially more useful the less specific they
are to one another, since it makes it easier for the GM to add or omit
things where it suits them, without causing issues.

PvK