RE: (TFT) Integrated map of Cidri

Thanks for the kind words, and as you mentioned, I thought it could further
evolve, incorporating whole world maps ala Pangaea, Thail, Loran, Branya and
my (even more) alternate England (and any others I missed), if creators of
said worlds were willing.

I like the disconnected continent approach, as Australian flora & fauna are
quite different from other continents. Also there is no real fundamental
difference in the way each of these supplements are played (IIRC): same
basic races, skills, weaponry, use of magic etc.

> If Cidri is a gargantuan artificial world, as I seem to recall is implied,
> then no, I would expect climates to be potentially arbitrary with respect
> to location, though it would vary by region and some local patterns would
> exist.

Right, there's no need to take a "Northern Hemisphere"-centric approach.

> It's interesting to speculate. In general, though, at least for many
> players, I think they are potentially more useful the less specific they
> are to one another, since it makes it easier for the GM to add or omit
> things where it suits them, without causing issues.

I wasn't going to suggest making them contiguous, but more taking the
approach that Land Beyond the Mountains did with saying that it was located
something like 700-1500 km south of Southern Elyntia. That way, it can be
filled in with whatever the GM desires, but there is still a reasonable
limit (~1000km of random encounters, if you will!).

Again, you are right that SD & UG would probably be on a different
continent.

Just my personal thought experiment that I've made public.

- Marc