(TFT) Illusions vs. summoning

I think that I've heard it said that if your wizard is going to create an illusion, that an octopus armed with 3 bastard swords is the best bang for the buck.  But it would seem that if an octopus suddenly appeared, then the opposing side would automatically know that it was an image or an illusion.  Depending on the situation, that seems like a huge disadvantage.

Which leads to my question, has anyone thought about what would be fair stats for a Summon Octopus spell?

- Greg Thorne