Re: (TFT) Strength of Stone --> Give stone armor!

I'll have to reference ITL again to remember for sure, but my vague memory
is that ... oh, wait, you guys aren't being fooled by the rule for
blasting walls created by the Create Wall spell, are you?

My memory on this point is dim, but is telling me there was a Q&A entry
where it was explained there was a rule from Wizard where lightning can
blast through magic walls easily, but that's different from trying to
tunnel through real walls.

At any rate, I seem to remember it being the case that Open Tunnel was
more efficient that using lightning - whether that was a house rule or
not, I don't remember.

Also, the point is well taken that a breaking a real wall doesn't remove
the stone - it just breaks it.

PvK