(TFT) Myth III boardgame

Speaking of obscure sub-TFT simple tactical fantasy/medieval combat games...

am I the only one on the list who has a copy of the Myth III promotional
board game? It uses a hex map and is essentially TFT scale, with
full-color carboard counters of the Steve Jackson Games "Cardboard Heroes"
type.

Any other TFT players enjoy the Myth computer games? I was hooked on
playing it (mostly multi-player) for quite a few years, and made a nice
realism mod for Myth II. I think it would appeal to TFT players who didn't
mind the computer play style. Lots of detail, humor, and interesting
replayable tactical problems to solve.

(Myth III was a pretty weak sequel by comparison, done by a different
team, though.)

PvK