(TFT) Multi-hex figures question

Question for the group concerning multi-hex figures:

Giants are three hex figures according to AM page 6. In the Labyrinth
page 55 says "For all practical purposes, an Ogre is a very stupid,
very vicious giant." So... are Ogres three hex figures? On the page
before this (page 54) Trolls are said to be large misshapen humaniods
with ST at least 30 - maybe twice that. Since giants have a ST range of
25 to 40 this can make the Troll much stronger.

The question is: How do you play? Do you make Ogres 3 hex critters? Do
you think Trolls should be 3 hex figures as well as Ogres, or do you
think Trolls are (by virtue of being listed as humaniod) one hex
figures? My thinking at the moment is to make both Trolls and Ogres one
hex figures. This at least differentiates the Ogre from the 3-hex
giant. Otherwise the Ogre is just a stupid giant.

Does anyone know of any other reference to clear this up?

--David O. Miller

PS -- By the way: I tried to do a search on the archives for this to
see if there had ever been any discussion of it but I got this error:

ht://Dig error
htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster of this
site. The error message is:
Unable to read configuration file

Thanks for maintaining the list!