(TFT) Heroscape tiles

Any of you use the tiles from Milton Bradley's Heroscape.  They are groups of hexagons.  Each hexagon is about 1-1.5 inches across.  As a matter of fact, I believe two groups of these hexagons put together is if not an exact representation of the Melee map, it's close.  I'm really not selling the game itself but the parts are great.  Hextiles and painted minis.  They also have supplimentary packs with Romans and Gruts (Orcs).

Yours in Cidri,

Justin (I'm Back!)