(TFT) Island of Lost Spells

I got my copy of Crown of Kings almost 2 weeks ago, and found myself on
the phone a few days later with George Dew of Dark City Games, who is
extremely interested feedback from people who purchased the game.  He
was very excited about the imminent realease of DCG's next game, The
Island of Lost Spells.

I came home today to find IoLS had arrived in the mail.  Again, I had
that rush one feels when you *know* you're going to have fun with a
game!

A few subtle changes make this an even more satisfying game to hold than
CotK.  The thicker cover with its lush artwork is extremely nice,
and the trimmed right edge is a very professional touch.  Once again
the artwork is first class, from Dario Corallo's counter sheet to Nicole
Cardiff's cover.

The layout is clean and readable, and is well-written, as was CotK.
This is another game I'm really looking forward to digging into!