Re: (TFT) Should talents be linked to attributes?

Ya I played Wizard's Crown on my Atari ST too. Fun game. The maneuvers are
lifted almost directly from GURPS. I sent my manual to SJ for him to check
it out, and then he got raided by the FBI and it was lost. :-P The skill
system is more like Runequest.

PvK