Re: (TFT) Half assed review of the Island of Lost Spells

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:35:59 -0800
Rick Smith <rsmith@lightspeed.ca> wrote:

>    There are some typos in their book.  For
> example in the town they refer you to the
> alchemists but no paragraph exists for that
> location.  Other paragraphs are identical which
> I feel is almost certainly an error.  I spotted
> a couple other small errors.  Their website did
> not have any errata for these errors.

Rick, if  you've made note of these, I'm sure that George Dew would want
them so he can post errata and update the game.  Email me off-list if you
need his address.

I'm glad you liked the game enough for a B+.

I got an email last week noting the release of Little Black Book, which
I'm really looking forward to.