Re: (TFT) Security Station

If it really is abandoned, and it seems to be so, then I'd say it should
be freely distributed.

However I would also say that it is just as valid (or even more valid) for
someone to post these, even the versions IMPRINT offers after getting them
from whatever source, as a free download.

(That's even accepting the current copyright laws. Of course, I'd also say
that copyright and "IP" are wrong-minded themselves and should be
abolished in favor of free information sharing and a new system for
rewarding content creators, but that's another story.)

PvK