(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #720

Still lurking out here.  Will look at the digest once in a  while.  But as people waste space by pasting their comment to  anothers and anothers and anothers......   You get the  idea>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   I'm tired of hunting and pecking for what people are writing as  another's writing interferes with the comment!

  People who do this are treating me and others like idiots when they do  this.  I do read other's comments and I don't need a review of  their material.  I do enjoy reading what you have to say but when  you paste it to other's comments, BLECCCCCCH

  Just my two gold pieces on professionalizing e-mail!

  Yours in Cidri,

  Justin