RE: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #720

From: Justin Grabowski <brethalda@yahoo.com>

But as people waste space by pasting their comment to anothers and anothers and anothers......

Yes Justin is correct. I always try to clip out everything except the essential sentence I am commenting on. Less clutter = good. Including someone's entire 4 paragraphs just to type "I agree" = bad. For those who have never seen the digest version, it sends one e-mail containing the entire day's discussion. When too many people start quoting each other the e-mail get quite redundant. On a busy day 80% of the content of a digest e-mail can be duplications of what is already said. It is almost impossible to find the one line where someone said "I agree" after 4 pages of quoted material.

David Michael Grouchy II