(TFT) hollow Cidri --> Gravity getting stronger near center of shell.

On Sat, 2006-02-04 at 23:09, David Michael Grouchy II wrote:
>   P 6 0 6    = normal earth
>
>   P 6 0 6      -12      6 0 6      = Cidri
>

>    And on that journey to the surface from inside?  The gravity will become
> much much stronger as they near the zero (0) and then get weaker as they
> near the outside surface.
>
> David Michael Grouchy II

Hi David,
   I was admiring your description and how
well you were explaining this, but your
last paragraph thru me for a loop.  As a
person burrows thru Cidri, wouldn't gravity
go to zero as you approached zero, then
climb back to 1 gee as you approached the
inside?

Rick