RE: (TFT) Re: Cidri physics

From: Mark Tapley <mtapley@swri.edu>

  Re: Evil, I have to say there are some spells and items that
I have always shied away from because they just *feel* evil
to me. At least a partial list includes:

Mark,
I have added this list to my folder of TFT data files. As is with credits. Thanks, the coments on each one are juicy and perfect. As a nod, I direct you to a post of a list that I use. It gives a "Head of the Wizard's guild" view of what it takes to make enchantments. I have found it invaluable in both making bad guys and in having a clearer picture of enchantments than my players.

http://tft.brainiac.com/archive/0008/msg00122.html

David Michael Grouchy II