Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #724

I just got a copy of B&B this week on eBay. I never played but always wanted to.

On the other topic: I have to mention a game were the game master let everyone create themselves as they thought they would be using the Call of Cthulhu game system. He then threw them though a time warp kinda gate thingy and they all wound up on a farm as rabbits! They could still talk normally and had their intelligence, just nothing else. The farmer was a player character who had gone insane in another Cthulhu game and was trying to summon a creature from another dimension. The rabbits had to stop him. The moment when one of the players had his rabbit step up on to the front porch, look at the farmer in the doorway and said "Farmer! I want to talk to you." was one of those moments you just don't forget. The insane farmer of course, keeping in character, blew the talking rabbit away with his shotgun. It was one of those great character deaths that lives on in the annuals of our game group. It was a rip off of a rip off, Bunnies and Burrows. Anyone remember that one?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Love is a full time job, with fringe benefits.

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself."