(TFT) Cidri World Atlas

Greetings All,
I have spent the last few days scouring the web sites for information regarding the locations of all the TFT adventures, quests, and locales. I read an excellent essay by Rick Smith entitled "Places in Cidri" and it started me wondering. Has anyone ever drawn a world map that locates every site in relation to each other including the maps of Elyntia, Ardonirane, Darok, and Dihad? If not, perhaps this would be a worthy challenge to this group? I can think of no other group more familiar with the material.

Anyways, I know I personally would like to see such a work especially since I possess no artistic talent whatsoever. If such a work exists, please share its existance with those of us who are true-believers but "cartographically" challenged.
Nocstar