Re: (TFT) Cidri World Atlas --> Me???

Hi all, Nocstar.
   I don't think I wrote that essay, maybe
you found a post where I replied to some
one who wrote it?  Or maybe my memory is
failing?

   I actually have more interesting in
building NEW maps that people can scratch
their heads over and try to put on a
Cidri world map.

   I've started playing with Dunjinni again,
maybe I'll make a treasure map or something
and post it in my VAST free time.

   Warm regards, Rick.