Re: (TFT) Cidri World Atlas --> Me???

At 08:14 PM 2/13/2006, you wrote:
Hi all, Nocstar.
   I don't think I wrote that essay,

My apologies to everyone especially the person who wrote the essay. Rick, I don't know how I got the idea you wrote the essay. Memory failure is the least worry. Wait till senility sets in! :-D Anyway, here is a link to the essay if anyone wants to read it and clear up the question of who the author is.

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~casliber/tft/gazetteer.html

I think it is an excellent compilation of what is known so far about locations.

Keep your edges bright and your points sharp,
                                                Nocstar