(TFT) Death Test 2 / website update

Hi Everyone !

I updated my website today.   http://www.jgimmigration.com/tft/index.htm

-- Death Test 2 is now available for download.

-- Also, I posted a link to Dark City games.

-- Also, there is now a table of contents and a new picture (of a man making a charge attack with a mace).

Coming up:

I am looking forward to posting Orb Quest and the Fantasy Master's Screen for download in the near future.

In the Meantime:

If you have pdf versions of TFT materials from Metagaming, and if you are willing to share them for free through my website, please send me a private email. My goal is to make available all the original TFT materials for download. I still need Grail Quest, Security Station, Master of Amulets, Unicorn Gold, the Warrior Lords of Darok, and the Forest Lords of Dihad.

Finally, if you have a TFT website, please consider posting a link to mine. If I haven't posted a link to your website yet, please send me a private email. And thank you, webmasters, who have already linked to me.

Enjoy the weekend and Good Gaming !

-- John