(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #735

Remember e-mail etiquette.  I don't need to read  where the Unicorn is 99 million times.  Three or four of you  pasted the entire entry with your comments.  Please don't treat us  readers as ignorant because that is what you are doing.  The  gentleman did a fine job on Sherlocking and you just destroy it and the  readers enjoyment by pasting to their original work.  I enjoy  reading this site.  I'm not as active as I used to be but I still  read your entries.  If this keeps up, I'll probably say bye-bye to  the list.

  Yours in Cidri,

  Justin