(TFT) Re: TFT Wargame 2 --> Mark's comments

Hi Mark, everyone.
   Not a lot of comments on your stuff as we
largely are in agreement in most things.
Thanks for the feed back!

On Sun, 2006-04-02 at 15:56, Mark Tapley wrote:
> >2) Exhaustion. ...
>
> Right, and some rule to slow this down would be good. 1 fST/ attack,
> or maybe 1 fST/ minute of battle, seems reasonable.

  I've used 1 fST per minute of battle for some
time in my campaign.  It comes up very rarely
actually.  I think that getting fST loss faster
is too punishing.  However most of my items do
require fST to power (often for 3 turns or so),
and people can use "Great Effort" rules to up
their ST for a couple turns using fST.  So I
find even fighters sometimes take some extra
fatigue superscripts to help them thru longer
battles.

> Arg, I hate cliffhangers. ;-)

  <smiles out loud>

  Warm regards, Rick