Re: (TFT) Re: Huge underground caves

In defense of Tolkien, et al and fantasizing in general, remember that those mountains were laced with a metal much stronger than any we know on earth. Wouldn't that contribute to allowing caves to be much larger than what we have here? (Unless Mithril is just another name for titanium, which, looking up the properties, it could easily be. Fireworks indeed!)

- Marc

Rick Smith wrote:

 I guess I am just saying that I am a bit
more bothered by "huge hollows underground"
than most people would be.