[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Mark Tapley hits one into orbit
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Mark Tapley hits one into orbit
- From: Peter von Kleinsmid <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 14:57:10 -0700
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 01:35 PM 3/23/06 -0800, Ed wrote:
But I was building a world where whole cities were vanished, where a
more unevolved view of the magic system served me better. In that view,
treating the spells as dune buggies let me get my postulated pre-MageWar
cultures into more trouble.
You see, I _wanted_ those Weapons of Mage Destruction.
Sure. Heck, I had a Weapon of Alchemist Destruction in my TFT campaign,
extrapolated from existing potions, which was just as evil and destructive,
but it was much more expensive to use.
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body