To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2006 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: (TFT) TFT, 2nd edition ?

Dan,

What do you mean "a skill-based system instead of an attribute-based one"?
Doesn't TFT have a good system of talents ?

My personal thought:  I don't want character classes (which are too
limiting), but I do like the idea of prerequistes for talents and spells.
Basically, I LOVE the freedom of character development in TFT (in contrast
to D&D), but it does seem a bit more realistic to require progressive
training in an area of specialization.  This already exists somewhat with
TFT talents, but I think it could be extended to some spells too.

Another thought:  revised rules for healing and death.  And a healing
spell
that everyone could agree on.

-- John