(TFT) Lurkers unite!

Anybody ever designed a monster called a Lurker?  I've been enjoying reading
here too.

I've got a question about the Dark City products: I've seen an awful lot of
"compatible with X, Y or maybe Z" stuff come and go over the years.  The
problem is that what works well in one system doesn't work well in another:
visualize three starting spearmen taking on an average troll in TFT versus the
same scenario in MERPS.   The question: how well does Dark City playtest for
TFT?  Y'all keep mentioning them, so you must like the games?

Craig