Re: (TFT) Wargame 5 --> Wizards in TFT Wargame

Novices are youngsters that are learning magic.
Apprentices are from 32 to 35 attributes with Aid spell.
Journeymen are supposed to be better than that, with at least a 10 IQ.

A 12 DX is considered a minimum if you want
work as an Apprentice.  Otherwise there is too
great a chance of you failing twice when a
wizard needs some fST.

Regards Rick.