Re: (TFT) I knew this guy (1

Hehe - thats what he gets for insufficient prep - with that much junk and all the weird stuff available in D&D, he should have had flight, hostile environment prot, and some sort of "recall to homebase" emergency button on him at all times. But I would have loved to see the expression on his face....

Best,

Eric