Re: (TFT) fiction, unreasonable DXs, gems as arrowheads

On Fri, September 15, 2006 9:55 am, Craig W. Barber wrote:
... even find names like "Gandalf...
I have known a couple of real-world Gandalfs... though maybe they are in
violation of copyright. ;)

> Who here would lay claim to the highest DX character ever?  I once built
> an archer up to an adjDX in the 30's, but I'm sure others here have beaten
> that standard by a mile.

You beat me by a mile. Highest DX characters as player or GM were in the
low 20's IIRC.

I did have one NPC with an evil magic bow. Had an ST battery built-in, and
could be used to charge up arrows so that they flamed and exploded as
fireballs. Took more ST than your version, and harder to create, but less
expensive to use.

PvK