Re: (TFT) multiple replies, one message

DMG> To everyone, for extra credit.  Why can't a wizard shapeshift a greater demon to an IQ 1 plant before doing mental combat with it, in the hopes of gaining an easy wish?

   Summoning a demon for mental combat is one thing, but casting any spell on a demon will make it angry enough to kill the casting wizard.  The oportunity for mental combat has passed.  The IQ 1 demon plant now has murder on it's mind.  Quickly realizing that it can't fulfill the murder it will disappear back from whence it came.

   "Demons may or may not know magic, but they will not use it on behalf of a human; nor will they allow anyone (even one who summoned them) to cast a spell on them without attacking (or, if they cannot attack, vanishing)."
- Demons, In The Labyrinth, page 54

    David Michael Grouchy II