Re: (TFT) I knew this guy 3

The digger is really funny. I'm half-surprised this threw many people. It wouldn't have been a problem for me at all, except in as much as he might miss out if he really just wanted to do that. Usually I like GM by making a world and situations and thinking about likely possibilities, and then letting the players do what they want anyway. If I thought I had time, I'd probably let the other players know there was someone who had showed up nearby and was digging. But otherwise, so what. No need to abuse people who do peculiar stuff. In fact, it can often add a lot to a game to have the players up to their own mischief and wondering what each other are up to. Maybe the digger is possessed, or something... ;-)

PvK