From: raito@raito.com
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 1:54 AM
Subject: Re: (TFT) Outdoor Scale - Request for Comments

> http://tft.brainiac.com/archive/0103/msg00161.html
>
>    Personally I think that table is biased for several reasons.  Using a
post industrial population to determine average strength is a huge mistake I
feel.  Everyone of the modern world should be -2 ST due to the carriage ride
life style.

Not as bad as measuring ST with feats against body weight. And not everyone
lives that way. I didn't for a long time.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com