Re: (TFT) Outdoor Scale - Request for Comments

> lifeisfun@aol.com wrote:>
>  To me, it is more of a measure that after two minutes, you would no longer be able to swing the mace if you were strength 9.  But by contrast, a strength of 11 would still be able to weild the mace after the two minute flurry of orc smashing.

Rick,
   Be sure to trim off the absolute maximum of the previous posts.  In the digest format, one popular topic that winds up getting quoted ten times can take up a ton of space.  It's almost like reading spam.  The same paragraphs over and over.  To the point that it's hard to find the new comments.

   Now as to your two sentences I quote above, wow!  Well put, well put indeed.  This is one of those things that I wish I had said.  Both because that is exactly how I feel about it, and because it evokes a larger view of things in my imagination.

   David Michael Grouchy II