From: Christopher Fuhrman <fuhrman8or@yahoo.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 10:46:27 AM
Subject: Re:
(TFT) Online Melee

--- Lloyd Weber <laweber3@yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is
excellent information, thanks.

I found another useful link, relating to how
to implement the
targeting and line of site (rolling to miss intervening
targets,
etc.). This assumes you use hex coordinates that are not orthogonal:
http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~amitp/Articles/HexLOS.html

These
calculations are not trivial, but the code has already been
worked out - just
requires some application of it :-)