Re: (TFT) Charging

Charge Attack is a general option that anyone can use to run up (up to half
MA) and hit someone, however, pole weapon uses get a bonus of double damage in
a charge attack, and they also carry out (roll damage for) that attack before
other non-pole weapon attacks even if their adjusted DX is lower.
Additionally, if a pole weapon figure is attacked by another figure that moves
up to engage them (i.e. charge attack) and that pole weapon figure did not
move that turn then they are said to be "set vs. charge" and they get the
double damage bonus and an additional +2 DX to hit.

Hope that helps...

have some similar questions for the group:

1) If figure A were to move up
next to figure B, who has a
ready pole weapon, would B get the 'set vs.
charge' bonus even if A did
not attack (i.e. choose the Charge Attack option)?
2) Can a figure throw a weapon at an
adjacent hex, e.g. range =  1?

3) Can a
figure throw, or do a last-shot
missle attack, at a different, more distant
figure than the one engaging
him?

I'm looking for these answers to make my
ongoing programming project more robust. Details, details :)

Thanks,

Lloyd