Re: (TFT) Wiki page for rules

So can anyone who has a password paste up a variant?

Should there be some kind of formal 'approval' process for variants?
(Can see this thing getting out of hand quickly, unless your decision
is to limit the number of people with editing privileges.)

Some kind of link/crossover to Dark City Products?