Re: (TFT) 5 hits or more

The Codex answers this question by saying one tur is one action
(attack) and one movement.  So you lose the next movement and next
action you are entitled to, even if they are in diferrent rounds.

John

-- "Todd Roseberry" <paleryder1@verizon.net> wrote:
AM says that if you receive 5 or more hits in a single turn that you
are -2DX
for the next turn only. How do you play this? If I'm hit before my turn
is my
action in that turn considere my "next" turn, and then the follow turn
I'm
"normal"? Alternatively, if I'm hit before my turn, is my next action
and the
action in the follow turn at -2DX? Thanks.

Aidan