[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) 5 hits or more
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TFT) 5 hits or more
- From: Christopher Fuhrman <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 17:10:27 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=n6F9fjCkvLGOlLgwSDSMcYkEDNRxrox4cLpcEJCW1VXwfcwZWPg0IR0vYMlYw1dCMiCU48jh1irCwARh0NTwKhvkxNtiGcHqBjA61PZu9TadxADQQg2f2LEqrgXdFnRgmaX8+uWwY7/JC1gNUIqfxsCPvvlDARJ8IpVYgF79tfs=;
- In-reply-to: <001201c703a0$5a3e46f0$2f01a8c0@Todd>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
--- Todd Roseberry <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> AM says that if you receive 5 or more hits in a single turn that
> you are -2DX for the next turn only. How do you play this?
> If I'm hit before my turn is my action in that turn considere
> my "next" turn, and then the follow turn I'm "normal"?
> Alternatively, if I'm hit before my turn, is my next action and the
> action in the follow turn at -2DX? Thanks.
Yet another way to flog this horse. The Fantasy Masters' Screen
(2302) states (under the DX Adjustment section):
> took 5 or more hits since last action -2
This seems to clear up the matter in that you only pay the penalty
Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body