To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 7:10 PM
Subject: Re: (TFT) 5 hits or more

--- Todd Roseberry <paleryder1@verizon.net> wrote:

AM says that if you receive 5 or more hits in a single turn that
you are -2DX for the next turn only. How do you play this?
If I'm hit before my turn is my action in that turn considere
my "next" turn, and then the follow turn I'm "normal"?
Alternatively, if I'm hit before my turn, is my next action and the
action in the follow turn at -2DX? Thanks.

Aidan

Yet another way to flog this horse. The Fantasy Masters' Screen
(2302) states (under the DX Adjustment section):

took 5 or more hits since last action    -2

This seems to clear up the matter in that you only pay the penalty
once.

Cris