[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) 5 hits or more
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TFT) 5 hits or more
- From: Ed Thorn <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 03:55:55 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=C6YpdxUfs36LsZ7X8ZJzYpK8L+59i2Gwo/mEYr8nCsQioDo48EYMJ8LrMItREtDgrQ64orJteDMoW86WBGJVVai7OPfvGMsSq8GMoeNI92dgGLHrLatihvZX9pZSeDiSgEk+5LzqY/v6VhTDoBWB3Ikh+iJtmBhm7qmljmK/MkE= ;
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
-2DX through your next option to take an attack action. If A with DX 12 hits B with DX 10 for 6 points, B's attack option will occur now at the DX 5 timing, and at an effective DX of 5. Whether B attacks or not, after the DX 5 time step, B is no longer stunned, and if required to save against a slippery floor or such, B would save at DX 10 if after he could have acted, or at DX 5 if the spell came while he was stunned.
----- Original Message ----
From: Todd Roseberry <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: TFT List <email@example.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2006 8:42:43 PM
Subject: (TFT) 5 hits or more
AM says that if you receive 5 or more hits in a single turn that you are -2DX
for the next turn only. How do you play this?
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body