To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 5:55 AM
Subject: Re: (TFT) 5 hits or more

-2DX through your next option to take an attack action. If A with DX 12 hits B with DX 10 for 6 points, B's attack option will occur now at the DX 5 timing, and at an effective DX of 5. Whether B attacks or not, after the DX 5 time step, B is no longer stunned, and if required to save against a slippery floor or such, B would save at DX 10 if after he could have acted, or at DX 5 if the spell came while he was stunned.