[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) More on 8 hits
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: (TFT) More on 8 hits
- From: Christopher Fuhrman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 18:15:57 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=ZvGBHshtWX5h2qHCXY8+m29K34eLQJUEHvEswUtoRaw4f/f4X1Tv1AoZMaLogX1WiDPf/Sr0Yxpx4D1B7f8C9Wncg3AmxdQHGCmZEugAuA6OxtXnPJ1mCtRE9QNrk09fZH6nuoVECLFxV4gQIWcpQFR1RE9eEJl62PPsdTJGTb4=;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
--- Rick Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Cris, everyone.
> I read that last line as "hits to fall unconscious".
Correction - last "column". I agree. I typed it "as is" from the
Fantasy Masters' screen, so I should have put (sic). But it makes
sense that the last column means the ST at which the figure falls
As for my "last line" comment, I merely meant that the last line of
the table shows the delta of each of the other lines.
> Regards, Rick
> On Sat, 2006-11-11 at 17:18, Christopher Fuhrman wrote:
> > Again, the Fantasy Masters' Screen has something to say about it,
> > under the section "Reaction to injuries":
> > [quote]
> > ST Hits to get -2DX Hits to Fall ST to
> > 1-9 0 0 0
> > I hope those spaces don't get filtered out of my message :-)
> > the last line is the key to the entire table.
> > Cris
> Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
> Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message
> "unsubscribe tft"
Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body