From: David Jackson <azog@bellsouth.net>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Wednesday,
November 22, 2006 10:26:54 PM
Subject: (TFT) Melee/Wizard Counters/Maps For
Download

Greetings, all!

For our local group, I did some counters and some
maps to use.  They
are oversized counters (and oversized maps to go with
them).

I had the nutty idea to make hexagonal counters, to go on hex maps.
This took way too much time, and if there's enough interest in the
counters,
I can make some square ones.

The hex counters, however, look GREAT once you
they are finished.  I
do them on a thick stock illustration board, to give
them some weight
and durability.

Warning:  The art on the counters is
taken from various places on the
Internet, so I don't claim ownership to
them, nor am I trying to
infringe upon anyone's copyright by sharing these.
I am sharing them here because it's a pretty small group.

I hope you guys
like them.  The links won't last forever, so get 'em
while they're hot.  I
have much higher resolution versions, but they
are also much larger files.
Feedback is welcome.

The counters (which replicate the counter mix from
Wizard)....
http://home.paws.lsu.edu/djacks8:paws.lsu.edu/wizard_counters_1.pdf
http://home.paws.lsu.edu/djacks8:paws.lsu.edu/wizard_counters_2.pdf
http://home.paws.lsu.edu/djacks8:paws.lsu.edu/wizard_counters_3.pdf