Re: (TFT) Melee/Wizard Counters/Maps For Download

Oh, I'm just getting started, mate!   But thanks for the good words.

I still have the Melee set to do; I am either going to do the art by hand, or find a good source for all black-and-white Conan-esque Dark Age warriors.

And I've got some more maps in the pipe. I want to make a "bridge battle" kind of layout, and a more "dungeon-esque" kind of set of geomorphic tiles.

I'm taking suggestions, if anyone has anything specific they'd like to see.

David Jackson