(TFT) Magical Tattoos for TFT

Hi, sorry I've been gone so long!  Catching up on 500 old emails here, finding
out that Roland the Bold and others have been making tons of new friends and
then I came across magical tattoos.  Deeply cool!!

Did you specify that the tattoo must be visible in the normal light spectrums?
That is, could I get a tattoo that is invisible, or transparent, or skin
colored, or only visible in IR, UV, etc?  Allowing "invisible" tattoos just
seems so wrong...

Anyone know of a character with a magic artifact built for piercing?

***

I've never seen a character actually work his way up to UCV...  :(

If I'm ever GMing again, maybe I'll consider something like knocking one point
off of each of the first three levels or something like that.

***

John, your website is a real bonus to the community!

***

Craig